At Cedar Valley Medical Specialists, we understand the need for continuity of care as well as the security and comfort that normalcy provides – that’s why we have decided we are going to be conducting business as usual to the extent that is possible. We respect the CDC and the guidelines that have been put forth and we will continue to operate under those guidelines.
What you need to know:
- Our clinics are going to remain open
- Our specialists and providers will continue to see all patients in the appropriate manner
- Each specialty department will continue to provide in-office procedures as much as possible and will be offering telemedicine where available
- We CAN and WILL take care of you
Cedar Valley Medical Specialists is committed you and we WILL strive, with the best of our ability, to provide you with the outstanding level of care you have come to know and expect.
For questions or concerns please call the appropriate specialty office located on our website at CedarValleyMedical.com or call 319-235-5390.
CVMS has launched a Telehealth platform which allows our providers to connect with you via a video call. To reduce the chance of exposure of COVID-19 to you, please reach out to your provider to schedule your next appointment via Telehealth.
What does Telehealth cost?
Typically, the cost of a Telehealth visit is the same as if you were seen in the office. Copays and deductibles may still apply.
What type of device do I need?
You will need a computer, laptop or smartphone with a camera and microphone to connect via Telehealth.
What is the process?
Your providers office may ask you the following questions when scheduling via Telehealth:
- Do you have a mobile device with a built-in camera such as an iPhone, Android, iPad or tablet? If not, do you have a computer with a camera?
- Does your mobile device receive email messages? If so, can you confirm your email address?