Cedar Valley Medical Specialists, P.C.
Mission & Vision Statement
To provide the highest quality, most cost efficient patient care in Northern Iowa, through a community of specialty providers.
- To provide for a mechanism of utilization review, continuous quality improvement, outcomes research, and practice guidelines to assure the delivery of the highest quality patient care.
- To create an atmosphere of enhanced cooperation among the specialties in the area, including primary care
- To create practice opportunities for other fields and specialties in the area, and provide for greater sub specialization within existing specialties.
- To provide for a means of increasing patient education and public awareness of issues pertaining to healthcare, especially as it affects Northern Iowa
- To promote cooperation, communication, and coordinated care across all specialties
- To earn the right to "remain" into the future - become indispensable to patients and their third-party payers (i.e., cost, quality, access)
- To better serve patients by remaining physician-owned and governed; professionally managed